Thursday, April 5, 2012

Too much good stuff

I have a freaky weird memory. Have since at least the 9th grade. (Could have been earlier but the first time I noticed my memory was freaky and weird was a 9th grade biology memory test.) My brain stores the most random things - some of it useless knowledge and some of it valuable tips and tricks for life. It is the latter of this storage that has lead me to this blog. Well, that and several friends pushing me down the road toward a blog.

So here I am. A girl (can you still be a girl at age 30?) with a brain full of stuff just waiting to be dropped on unsuspecting strangers in the blog-o-sphere. I have beauty tips and tricks, and secrets I've scoured the internet for that every girl (and some guys) should know. I have a nail polish obsession hobby so please do not be alarmed by the pictures of my nails and random bottles of nail polish. I pretend to sew and sometimes it works out for me so I plan to share those successes (and failures) here as well.

It's a blog of too much good stuff that you can do yourself. Because let's face it, when does life ever give you the lemons free of charge and effort to make the lemonade? 

No comments:

Post a Comment